- At a maximum tolerated dose of nivolumab (Opdivo) 3 mg/kg every 2 wk (Q2W) or nivolumab 1 mg/kg+ipilimumab (Yervoy) 1 mg/kg Q3W×4 cycles, the pooled ORR was 22% in this phase 1/2 trial of the PD-1 blocking antibody (nivolumab) alone or in combination with the CTLA-4 blocking antibody (ipilimumab).
Why this matters
- Poor prognosis and limited options with advanced SCLC after platinum-based chemotherapy (PLT-CT).
- First report of a randomized cohort added to CheckMate 032 trial.
- Phase 1/2 open-label study expansion cohort.
- Patients with advanced disease and progression after prior PLT-CT assigned to nivolumab or nivolumab + ipilimumab.
- Non-randomized (original) cohort : nivolumab (n=98); nivolumab+ipilimumab (n=61).
- Randomized (new) cohort: nivolumab (n=147); nivolumab+ipilimuma...
Access to the full content of this site is available only to registered healthcare professionals. Register to read more