ASCO 2017 - Relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: JCAR017 achieves high CR rates in phase 1 trial
Access to the full content of this site is available only to registered healthcare professionals.
Register to read more
- At the lower of 2 dose levels (5×107 cells), the response rate was 80% in this phase 1 trial of the second-generation, CD 19-direted, CAR T-cell product JCAR017, with 60% achieving complete response.
Why this matters
- JCAR017 has significant anticancer activity and a fair safety profile.
- Multicenter phase 1 trial is still recruiting.
- Open-label study to evaluate safety, PK, and antitumor activity of modified T cells (JCAR017) in adult patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell NHL (estimated total enrollment=274).
- Patients with R/R DLBCL, PMBCL, FL grade 3B, or MCL and adequate organ function are eligible.
- Treatment: lymphodepletion with fludarabine and cyclophosphamide followed by JCAR017 in a single-dose or 2-dose schedule.
- Funding: Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- 28 evaluable patients as of November 23, 2016 (25 DLBCL, 2 MCL, 1 FL gra...