How do anticoagulation and antiplatelet therapy compare for Afib patients having PCI with stent? | J Clin Med Res
Access to the full content of this site is available only to registered healthcare professionals.
Register to read more
- Triple therapy (TT), dual therapy (DT), and dual-antiplatelet therapy (DAPT) have similar efficacy, major bleeding rates in AF patients who have PCI with stent.
- N=98, 48 (49%), 31 (31.6%), 19 (19.4%) TT, DT, DAPT.
- Mean follow-up, 378±15.7 d
- No differences in outcomes.
- Absolute 1-y major bleeding: 8.3% (TT), 6.45% (DT), 5.2% (DAPT) (p=0.893). By comparing the three
- Retrospective cohort study. ...