- Just 48% of physicians are satisfied with their compensation plan, according to an online poll by the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA).
Why this matters
- Another 32% said they are not satisfied, and 20% are unsure.
- MGMA noted that the question was about compensation plans, not salary.
- MGMA said the physicians who are not satisfied say their current reimbursement is not enough compared with the administrative burden.
- Some also said that the administrative inputting they must do with the ...