R/R MCL: new combo regimen shows promise in salvage patients
Access to the full content of this site is available only to registered healthcare professionals.
Register to read more
- Bortezomib (Velcade) + cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) + rituximab (Rituxan, BCR) is a new, efficacious, and well-tolerated salvage regimen for the treatment relapsed/refractory mantle cell lymphoma (R/R MCL).
Why this matters
- Relapsed/refractory (R/R) MCL has poor prognosis and is associated with multiple genetic drivers necessitating therapeutic targeting of multiple pathways.
- Phase 2 study to investigate the safety and efficacy of combination BCR in 21 patients with R/R MCL; median age: 66 y.
- Funding: Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company.
- Median of 3 cycles received in 19 patients; among these, 74% ach...