The Prognostic Significance of Midkine Overexpression in Breast Cancer
Access to the full content of this site is available only to registered healthcare professionals.
Register to read more
- Overexpression of tumor marker midkine was an unfavorable prognostic indicator of survival in breast cancer patients.
- The relationship between midkine protein overexpression and clinical characteristics, including survival, was assessed in 170 breast cancer patients.
- Midkine protein expression was assayed by immunohistochemistry.
- Midkine mRNA was assayed by real-time PCR.
- Midkine DNA was assayed by Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO accession number: GDS3853)
- Midkine DNA was up-expressed i...